If you’ve been on LEGO CUUSOO for a while, you see the vastly different approaches people take to creating their projects. If you follow the site really closely and are active in LEGO fan forums, you’ll also see the different ways people promote their projects from reading discussions about CUUSOO.
We’d love to see more tips and tricks about how to build and promote your projects that can be shared with everyone. And, who better to share this advice than the very people testing these techniques on their own projects?
That’s what LEGO CUUSOO user GlenBricker did when he wrote up this article about how to make and use QR codes on MOC cards to promote CUUSOO projects at LEGO fan conventions. Since it’s summer in the northern hemisphere and con season is in full swing (I’ll be at Brickworld in Chicago this weekend), this is a great tip for any of you looking to promote your project. We know there are more great tips out ther, so we’re hoping you can share yours too.
LEGO Fans, Start Your Blogs
So, this post is an open call for you to blog your best tips for using LEGO CUUSOO and receive a link back to your blog from us. Talk about the ways you refine your projects to articulate your ideas, and talk about your ideas or what you’ve found works best in promoting your projects (as long as it’s legal, of course). Write up your posts between now and the end of next Sunday, June 24 and send them to us. As long as your post follows our little list of rules below, we’ll link to it in a link roundup post that shares the tips with everyone!
Here are the Rules
- Write whatever tips and tricks you think are best. Keep your advice legal and ethical (e.g. having a celebrity tweet your project by asking nicely = good, setting up a black-hat SEO link farm = bad).
- Keep your article focused on tips that help your fellow builders. You may use your project as an example, but it should be your secondary focus.
- Your post should follow the LEGO CUUSOO Guidelines and House Rules for appropriate content and tone.
- Please write in English. You may include a translation to another language so long as our English-speaking staff can read your post.
- Email your link to LEGOsupport@cuusoo.com with the subject “CUUSOO Tips Blog Post” by the end of Sunday, June 24.
Disclaimer: we will link to your post only if you follow these common-sense rules. :-)
Don’t hold back (the time has come to galvanize)!